Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Events

So I didn't realize this weekend would go by so fast!  I hate it when everything is just non-stop.  Thursday I rushed out of work for a parent/teacher meeting and am very excited for Court to have a new teacher.  It is going to take some adjusting but I am looking forward to the rest of the year with Mrs. Coon!  Then, Friday (my day off) I was rushing around all day doing errands.  I had a sticky note on my dashboard so I wouldn't forget anything.  It was weird because I didn't have all that many places to go but it took me ALL day to do.  Then Saturday I had a great Thirty-One party with Ashley and all of her friends!!  Those parties always put me in a good mood.  After that, I was done.  I did a little bit of nothing the rest of the weekend.  I did a little Thirty-One work yesterday and enjoyed some very good football games.  Oh and I got myself a new camera!!!!  I'm excited to have a better camera with a zoom and whatnot instead of just the point and shoot camera.  Here is a picture of it from my iphone camera.  Be on the look out for photo filled blogs!



Hopefully this week is a little calmer but I highly doubt it.....we shall see!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment