Monday, January 9, 2012

Exciting Weekend!!

So this weekend was so fun and exciting!  Friday, we celebrated Tina's birthday!!  I had so much fun with those girls!!!


And then to add to the fun of the weekend, Thirty-One had a debut of the new catalog!!  They held the debut at a movie theatre to reveal all of the new items for this spring!!

I am going to be BROKE!!  I love the new catalog and am very excited to begin booking parties and sharing it with my friends and family!  It doesn't officially come out until February but if you are interested let me know and I will show you one! 


Breakfast of Champs!

And then to end my weekend,  I spent yesterday at home with the boys relaxing.  You can't beat watching football and having burgers and fries with the loves of your life!  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment