Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

So as 2012 has arrived, and all I keep hearing is what are your goals for this year?  I really have been thinking about this question.  I'm tired of making goals and never seeming to accomplish them.  So I wrote the ones down that I know and WILL complete this year. 

So far here they are:

Loose Weight (this is probably on every ones goal list)
Gain Financial Stability (so I can purchase a bigger car)
Become Director with Thirty One
Make More Time for Myself (this is extremely hard!!)


Those are the 4 most important things that I want to do this year.  It seems to be such a small list but I know that all of those things take time on doing and I will have to work everyday on them. 

I've been reading "My So Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife" by Sara Horn.  For those of you who are familiar with Proverbs 31 it describes the "perfect" or ideal wife.  This book talks about how a lady fights with herself and tries to become that "perfect" wife and mother.  As most of us know, it is not easy to juggle and balance and make sure yours and everyone else's needs are completely met.  This book has just really opened my eyes to trying to be that woman.  By accomplishing the things on my list I will feel like I have done my part to help myself and my family. 

I need to be healthier.  I need to be a good role model who isn't overweight and eating sweets all the time.  I need to be active and involve my family with me.  We need financial stability so we can have extras.  Not just scrape by month to month.  Plus, I only have a 2 door car, and as Court is getting older and taller he can't really fit in the back of my tiny Honda Accord.  By becoming a Director with Thirty-One I will be able to help more financially in the house.  Also, it allows me my "me" time.  Which, I need "me" time to be happy.  Everyone deserves to take some time just for themselves. 

The list up there is small but I know it will take time and energy to accomplish checking off all of those things on the list.  I'm just looking forward to December when I can look back and see those things crossed off my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment